MISSION: Offer learning resources for cultivating Agile Self-Leadership, Agile Goals, and Agile Self-Coaching and Self-Advocacy skills that go beyond just providing tips and offer
“WD-40 for your mind, your goals, and your life.”
INTENTION: Help strengthen your personal agility, loosen up any painful stuckness in your life, and tap into your inner fountain of resourcefulness for creatively addressing your personal challenges.
GOAL: Share strategies and teach skills that empower creative, gifted, ADHD and neurodiverse people to experience the adventure, freedom and self-confidence that comes from practicing
- The benefits of an Agile Heart, Mind and Body.
- Why investing in Agile Self-Leadership / Self-Coaching, Agile Goal-Setting, and Agile Self-Advocacy skills is smarter than struggling to increase “self-control” ability
- 8 Habits of Personal Agility that empower you to live more fully in your Agile Zone.
- 10 Mantras (Practices) of AgiliZen and Agile Self-Leadership that empower you to design and navigate a life you love.
- The 8 Dances of Life framework used to: take stock of your life, develop agile SMART goals, let go of fearing that by focusing on one area of life you’ll be neglecting the others.
Personal Agility combined with self-leadership, self-coaching and self-advocacy skills unleashes your ability to
- Liberate yourself from unhelpful emotional and cognitive habits such as chronic overwhelm, frustration, stress, anxiety, depression, procrastination, indecision, clutter, and disorganization.
- Design an agile lifestyle and creatively organize agile spaces that fit your unique needs, change easily when your needs change, and serve to optimize your overall functioning, wellbeing and quality of life.
I’m synthesizing my 30+ years of experience as a performance improvement consultant, coach, leadership development facilitator, teacher, team leader and project manager to many of the Fortune 500 to
EVOLVE a revolutionary set of skills and personal development tools that
EMPOWER creative, gifted, ADHD and neurodiverse people to
EMBRACE their strengths, differences and natural aptitude for
using self-leadership, agility and design thinking to
ACCEPT themselves as they are
DESIGN creative, practical solutions to fit their unique needs and lifestyle
and use life challenges to enrich their personal growth.
How I serve people is constantly evolving as I discover ever more powerful ways to help people deal effectively with the complex challenges that tend to accompany exceptional strengths and talents such as high creativity, intensity, sensitivity, curiosity, addiction to insight and a high need to continuously change and evolve.
I look forward to sharing my work with you and would love to hear any comments or feedback. For now, thank you for exploring this site. Wishing you much peace and success.
Stay in Touch
To receive updates, sign up for my mailing list and receive a complimentary AgiliZen Toolkit.
Sign up Here.
You will receive:
- What is Agile Self Leadership?
- What are the Benefits of Agile Self-Leadership?
- Who needs Agile Self-Leadership and Personal Agility?
- What is the AgiliZen approach to Cultivating Agile Self-Leadership?
- What are the 8 Dances of Life?
- What is Agile Life Design?
- What are the 8 Habits of Personal and Emotional Agility?
- What causes Chronic Procrastination?
- What causes Chronic Disorganization?
- Is it Adult ADHD or Creative Personality Type?
- Who are Outliers and What is Neurodiversity?
- What books do you recommend? Visit my Agile Living Bookstore
- Got any videos? View my You Tube Channel at: ArianeBenefitsU
Like me, this website is a work in progress. Blogging for me is like a “lab” where I learn, create, experiment, try out new ideas and share my learning in real time. The ideas here are not always 100% polished, but since I’m always learning and growing, they are never “done” anyway. : ) I do my best to communicate clearly, and go back to edit and update often, but if you find something confusing or encounter a typo, let me know and I’ll correct it when I can.
To help me focus and manage my own perfectionist tendencies, I purposefully apply the 80/20 rule before publishing. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have a website or blog online at all.
Thanks for understanding!