Ariane Benefit M.S.Ed. – Thought leader, designer, coach, productivity healer, and founder of AgiliZen™ and Agile Life Design™ – Framework and toolkit for designing life to support optimal functioning, fit, flow, flair and flourishing.
Serving natural agilizers and outliers who are creative, gifted, neurodiverse, ADHD, and ready to breakthrough conventional approaches to navigating life (time management, life balance, stress management and organizing) and uplevel their performance and life satisfaction by cultivating personal agility.
For over 30 years, Ariane has used her own life as an experiment in using design thinking + personal agility to make meaning out of life’s often brutal realities and to design fulfilling mission-driven work.
Her best-selling book on Amazon, “The Neat & Simple Guide to Organizing Your Home Office” received rave reviews from readers and productivity professionals alike for it’s down-to-earth, honest and unique approach to helping people assess their needs and design their own custom, agile organizing systems.
Her practical yet deeply insightful perspective on designing your environments and your whole life to “fit” you is particularly appreciated by outliers, neurodiverse, and exceptionally gifted, talented and highly sensitive people everywhere.
Ariane has been a featured speaker at several international conferences. She has authored hundreds of workshops, self-paced instructional books, and web-based performance support programs. Her work has been published in professional journals. She has coached and led teams of 2-25 people to successfully accomplish a wide variety of performance development projects.
In 1993, she launched her own consulting firm “Bridges to Performance” and has been the master of her own destiny ever since.
Ariane is deeply committed to continuous learning. Highlights of her ongoing professional development include:
- Master’s Degree in Education (Adult Learning, Psychology, Instructional Systems Design, Human Resources Development, Organization Design, Technology)
- Bachelor’s in Spanish (minors: Psychology, Sociology) University of Miami, FL, 1981
- Graduate, Denslow Brown ’s “Coach Approach” for ADD Organizing, 2006
- Over 60 hours of training in Cognitive Behavioral Psychology and Motivational Interviewing Strategies
- Over 40 hours in various coach training programs
- Group Process / Team Facilitator Certifications (Conexus and “Spirit of Facilitation”)
- Level 2 Specialist Designation in Chronic Disorganization
- Level 2 Specialist Designation in ADHD Organizing.
- 9 Certificates Awarded by NSGCD (Representing Over 140 hours of additional training)
- Basic ADD Issues
- Learning Styles and Modalities
- Understanding the Needs of the Elderly CD Client
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges
- CD Client Administration
- Basic Physical Conditions Affecting the CD Client
- Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client
- Basic Hoarding Issues
- Emotional Intelligence
- Values Clarification
- Diversity Training
- Personality Type Assessment
- Facilitating Change
- Performance Appraisal and Development
- Software Systems Design
- Instructional and Performance Support Systems Design
- Coaching for Performance Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Life Cycle Cost Benefit Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Effective Listening. Communications Skills (Certified Instructor)
- Teambuilding Facilitator Certification
- Leadership, Management & Supervisory Development
- Creative. Critical & Strategic Thinking
- Decision-Making Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Change Process Facilitation
- Accelerated Learning Systems
- Toastmaster’s Certificate