I was Interviewed by Akilah Richards for the Excellence in Relationships TeleSummit™ about Agile Life Design and what it takes to design your life and your work to FIT you so that you can have healthier relationships and become more impactfully productive.
QUOTES FROM THE PRESENTATION posted as they were listening…
When you trust that you will make the best of things even when they don’t turn as you hoped or expected, you actually can’t fail — there is no longer any such thing as “waste” — EVERY experience then becomes an “investment” in your becoming ready for success. This is the deepest level of self-confidence and inner security.
“When you really get that there is no such thing as wasting time, that is the most profound state of faith, freedom and motivated action you can experience.”
“You cannot be ready for success until you are ready for failure.”
”I don’t say yes to something unless I’m willing to fail at it.”
“Instead of bossing yourself around, think of yourself as a client and partner with yourself!”
There is more than one way to look at reliability….
“I can count on myself to recover, more than I can count on myself NOT to mess up. I am going to mess up.”
“It’s not about “fixing” your life, it’s about noticing what’s needed.”
LISTEN TO THE AGILE LIFE DESIGN CLASS
Here are some of the quotes that people posted on Facebook after the program…
- Thank You Ariane! I realized that there are a lot of ideas that I have not acted on because of the fear of failure. However, when I look back on my journey I’m really good at putting the pieces back together. Failure is not so bad after all – Jen Rogers
- I learned so much from that call, and I feel a renewed sense of trust in my journey. – A. Richards
- The 8 Habits of Personal Agility
- Realizing Your Potential – Agile Life Management Strategies for Gifted, ADHD, Creative, Neurodiverse (NEAT & SIMPLE LIVING)
- On Designing an Agile Life that Embraces Your Differences
- Agile Self-Leadership – Think of the parts of yourself as an inner team you lead – not control
- Top 10 Mistakes People Make when Trying to Change Behavior
- Leadership and the New Science – Lessons for Agile Living and Thriving in Chaos
- Agilizing Your Mind: Unlearning Clutter Producing Thinking Habits