Everyone can benefit from cultivating Agile Self-Leadership and Personal Agility and agilizing skills, but if you answer yes to any of the following, the impact on your life will be profound. Do you often feel:
- You are on a roller coaster between too much and not enough?
- You can’t have, be, or do enough no matter how hard you try?
- Deeply misunderstood by the people around you?
- Exhausted from the stress of trying to keep up with the demands of life, work, home and relationships?
- Your high potential and capabilities are overshadowed by your challenges with making decisions, letting go of things, and / or getting things done?
- Stuck in painful patterns of overworking, fits of frustration, impatience, anxiety, depression, addictive behavior, compulsive apologizing and explaining, or “OCD” (overwhelm, clutter and disorganization)?
- You could be doing so much more with your life if only you could:
- manage your time better?
- have better people skills?
- be more patient?
- go to bed or get up earlier?
- eat better? exercise more?
- pick one thing and focus on it till it’s done?
You are not alone. There are millions of people suffering from feeling stuck in a perpetual cycle of debilitating stress,dissatisfaction, overwhelm, frustration, and/or chronic disorganization. When 2, 3 or more of the 8 Dances of Life have become a source of chronic stress and overwhelm, our capacity for self-respect, self-confidence, health, and quality of life becomes significantly impaired.
If you have tried reading books, getting coaching and / or therapy, taken lots of classes and somehow, your efforts are not translating into improved performance, greater emotional satisfaction, less overwhelm and enhanced quality of life…that’s a major sign that you may REQUIRE the agile life design approach to create the life you want for yourself.
You are exactly who I created this for — You won’t just benefit from AgiliZen – you REQUIRE the advanced concepts and skills practiced in AgiliZen to fill in the missing ingredients of your personal empowerment foundation. For you, AgiliZen will be like finally getting the owner’s manual and pilot’s license you need to confidently navigate, live with, care far and make the most of the powerfully supercharged and uncommon brain you were born with. It’s like all this time you had a plane at your disposal, but you’ve been trying to drive it as if it were a car. Isn’t it about time you learned how to fly it?
If you are one of us – the natural agilizers of the world – most conventional approaches to reducing stress, organizing yourself and managing your time, money, paper and information have probably not worked for you, or have left you feeling like a failure, even though some part of you knows you have a lot of potential.
It’s time to rethink everything you think you know about who you are, what’s causing your problems, and what you need to do about it. It’s time to reclaim your right to be different, accept yourself as you are, and work with your strengths to develop your potential. it’s time to stop agonizing, struggling and fighting and get on with making peace with yourself, your life, and your loved ones.
It’s time to let go of trying to CONTROL yourself and focus on LEADING yourself to the successful, happy life you envision.