What is Agile Life Design™?
Agile Life Design™ is a human‐centered approach to cultivating personal agility and meaning in the age of uncertainty – where being in control of life’s curve balls is simply not an option.
Agile Life Design integrates ancient wisdom with modern science, universal principles, essential life skills you don’t learn in school, sustainable processes and customizable strategies into a toolkit for identifying and responding to rapidly changing needs and the associated challenges.
Agile Life Design is a way of life, a process and a toolkit for healing chronic overwhelm, indecision, exhaustion and disorganization and for “Cultivating Personal Agility, Productivity & Well-being”
Agile Life Design offers mindset, processes, skills, strategies and tools for cultivating confidence in your ability to:
- Navigate the uncertainties of life.
- Courageously course correct your journey through life.
- Advocate for your needs.
- Resolve inner conflicts with less stress and drama
- Make decisions with greater ease
- Reduce the risk of making choices you regret
- Design lifestyle systems and infrastructure that work with your brain type and empower you to focus on what really matters
- Design your own “easy buttons” for establishing habits that serve your optimal functioning
- Design your life, work and productivity systems to easily evolve with you as you learn and grow
What is the Agile Life “Design Studio”?
AS OF OCTOBER 2012
The home study version of the program and Group Coaching Program have been delayed possibly till 2013 for personal and family reasons. During this time of grieving the loss of several family members, my work schedule is limited to coaching my private clients and occasional appearances. Thanks for understanding. I hope to resume my work with groups in 2013.
In the meantime…
Sign up for my Agile Life Design Toolkit, to receive occasional free recordings of my past teaching, videos, articles – and to be notified when my new group programs become available.