Designing Stress Out of Your Holidays
Presented October 18, 2012
Ariane Benefit is interviewed by Michelle Barone – a special event for the “Finding Your Way” Home Schooling Community
Note: We talk a little about homeschooling in the beginning but then the rest of the class is relevant to everyone and particularly to parents of neurodiverse kids. Hope you find something helpful in this for you!
Highlights of Topics Covered
- Hidden Sources of Holiday Stress
- Dealing with Stress and Anxiety Triggers
- Tips for simplifying gift-giving, card sending
- Managing expectations
- Setting boundaries gracefully
- Designing disappointment out of the way we make plans
- Helping ADHD, Asperger’s, Neurodiverse Kids reduce stress
- Negotiating happy compromises to get the rewards of both being spontaneous and planning ahead
Would love to hear your favorite tips from this class – just post a comment below. Thank you!
- Which of these tips might you try this year?
- How are you reducing stress and simplifying your holidays this year?
ARTICLE: Get my holiday organizing tips in writing!
Listen & View the Slides below.
Related Articles from my Neat & Simple Living Blog
- Simplifying the Holidays
- Clutter-free Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Checklist to Simplify Sending Holiday Cards
MORE RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE