I get asked this question often, so I thought I’d share my response to an email I received. Hope it helps you get unstuck and decide where to start agilizing, too. Continue reading
I appeared on ADHD Support Talk Radio, discussing the agile way of dealing with and preventing emotional overwhelm.
LISTEN TO REPLAY BELOW
- The role of emotions in cultivating performance and productivity
- Cultivating emotional resilience and intelligence is a high impact productivity strategy for everyone and particularly for creatives, HSP (Highly Sensitive People), ADHD, Gifted Adults, and other neurodiverse individuals.
- How your personal metaphors affect your emotional life and how you handle conflict.
- Common metaphors that affect what you perceive is normal, acceptable, or disordered.
- The car and plane metaphors for different personality and productivity styles. Continue reading
Below I’ve posted excerpts, video clips, and sometimes free access to the complete classes. Some are downloadable recordings, and some are posted on You Tube. You might notice I never teach the same class twice – even if the titles are similar. I’m always learning and my work evolves with me.
Being part of my virtual community is an adventure. Hope you’ll join me!
Sign up here to be notified when classes, guest appearances, or other upcoming events become available.
p.s. Please forgive the appearance of this page as it is being updated. Classes prior to 2011 have been moved here.
2014 CLASSES AND EVENTS
ADHD Awareness Expo 2014 – October 26 – November 1
This year I presented on “Agile SMART Goals ” Agilizing your goals is about designing them to *fit” you! This image below is the most recent version of the model I showed in the video. (Also See Article: “Agilizing SMART Goals – An updated AGILE approach to Conventional Goal Setting”)
ADHD Awareness Expo 2013 – Designing for Your Brain
AgiliZen Foundation Program 2013
The AgiliZen Foundation Program was a full year program teaching the 10 Mantras of AgiliZen, Self-Leadership and Emotional Intelligence, Resilience and Agility.
Handling Emotional Overwhelm the AgiliZen Way
Listen or download the entire class FREE Here: Handling Emotional Overwhelm the AgiliZen Way
Recorded Feb. 7, 2013,
ADHD Support Talk Radio Appearance
Agile Time Management™ Strategies
View Video Clip FREE: Agile Time Management™ Strategies
Recorded January 17, 2012.
Speaker at GO Month “Organize Your Life” Webinar Series hosted by Alison Carter
Designing Stress Out of Your Holidays
Listen and View Entire class FREE: Designing Stress Out of Your Holidays
October 18, 2012, Speaker at “Finding Your Way” Community Meeting
ADHD Awareness Expo 2012
“Juggling the 8 Dances of Life (TM)”
October 15, 2012, Interviewed by Tara McGillicuddy.
Shared agile approach to prioritizing and productivity challenges and designing solutions that fit you.
Designing Your Life to Fit You
Cultivating Personal Agility
WATCH VIDEO CLIP
April 19 2012, Keynote, Wealthy Thought Leader Conference, Vancouver, Canada
Master Classes: Inside the Agile Life Designer’s Studio – Video Interview Series
I interviewed 6 successful innovators who take us “behind the scenes” into how they cultivate agility and design their lives to evolve with them. Their lives are inspirational showcases of Agile Life Design. They reveal how they have followed their hearts, and designed their careers and organized their daily lives to fit their unique gifts and talents. Click here to see the Guest Teachers List
WATCH Complete Set of Videos – FREE on on my You Tube Channel “ArianeBenefitsU“
VIDEO # 1 – Tara McGillicuddy and Ariane Benefit
The Agile Life Design Studio – 3 week program
Agile Life Design Studio – Audio Webinar Series – 10 sessions – March 1 – 20, 2012
“Tools for Cultivating Personal Agility and Healing Procrastination, Overwhelm, Frustration and Disorganization”
What we covered:
- Could You Be Addicted to Potential? How to tell, How to Detox
- The Role of Life Purpose in Designing your Life
- Introduction to the Agile Mindset
- Introduction to the ADEPT Design™Process
- Orchestrating the 8 Dances of Life™
- Orchestrating Your Home & Things
- Designing Respect-Based Relationships
- Designing the Dance with Money, Work and Career
with Special Guest Teacher, Manisha Thakor, Personal Finance Expert, author of MoneyZen, Get Financially Naked, and more
- Designing the Dance with Information and Paper
- Choreographing Your Time
- Designing Your Day – The Agile Way
AUDIO CLIPS:Coming Soon
“I listen to a lot of webinars and I have never seen anyone given so much of themselves, be so authentic, and offer so much truly valuable information. Thanks again for sharing, you are a blessing!”
“I decided to try your ADEPT Design Process and create my version of a flow chart for incoming mail. It did help me “see” the problem visually…. You are teaching me how to look at my behavior more compassionately and design new ways for me to support my own nature instead of trying to conform to someone else’s system. Thanks for helping me trust myself more.”
“Thanks so much for your insights into how relationships and abuse are intertwined in how we design our homes. I was especially moved by your explanation of what can be considered abuse, it was a real eye opener. Your ideas on creating a home based on how it functions to fill needs rather than how others think it should be really resonated with me. I really am worth it! Great work, Ariane!”
“I’m thrilled to have found a coach/expert … addressing neurodiversity and the challenges of living in our culture! I am a sociologist by training … and feel your Agile Life Design framework would be so valuable in that arena.”
“Following your program these last weeks has been exciting, a light of hope. I truly believe you have compiled a deep and thorough approach to help people in many ways. I look forward to applying what I’ve learned to working with my future husband to co-design our new life together!
Thank you Ariane.”
“Thank you SO much for all that you have given us in this program. I want to be sure you know that you’ve made a huge difference in my life, and the way I approach life’s challenges and triumphs.”
WATCH VIDEO INTRO: What is Personal Agility and Agile Thinking?
- Cultivating Agility provides highly effective alternatives to self-improvement and self-control
- How we develop and unlearn habits, importance of understanding triggered actions and triggered avoidance
- Implications of being a natural born “tweaker” seeing potential for improvement everywhere
- Becoming conscious of how you learn so that you can “shape” vs. control what you learn
- A new way of thinking about core needs and values
- Designing FUN, FIT, FLOW, FLAIR and FUNCTION into your life
Making Time for What Matters When You have ADD / ADHD
ADHD Support Talk Radio Appearance, February 21, 2012
Tara McGillcuddy welcomes back one of ADHD Support Talk Radio’s most popular guests Tara and Ariane discuss how to make time for what matters when you have ADD / ADHD.
LISTEN TO FULL AUDIO